Consultant 020 3411 4014 email@example.com
Kima has more than 30 years’ experience in the adult social care sector.
She is a highly experienced senior health and social care professional with a background across sectors that include nursing, elderly care, dementia, learning disabilities and regulation.
Her most recent role was with the Care Quality Commission (CQC), where she spent 18 years as both an Inspector and Inspection Manager.
She has extensive inspection capabilities and in-depth knowledge of the regulatory framework. Her strong values guide her work and include a genuine care for others, team work, integrity and trust. She is committed and determined in her role to help our care home clients to always do the right thing for their service users and families.
Kima’s uses her leadership, mentoring and communication skills to help Fulcrum’s care home clients to drive improvement and put regulation and standards into practice.
Areas of Expertise
- Translating strategy, regulation and standards into practice
- Ensuring CQC compliance
- Driving improvement
- Team leadership
- Coaching, mentoring and supervising care home managers
- Clear communication
- Assessing and minimising risks
- Quality assurance
- Ashridge Leadership programme
- North Hampshire NHS Trust, Registered General Nurse, 1984-1988
- North Hampshire NHS Trust, Registered General Nurse, Return to Nursing Course, 2007
- Inclusion on The National Nursing and Midwifery Council professional register (voluntary removal from
register, April 2019)