0330 818 9888
Caroline is Motivated, positive and communicates well at all levels with the ability to deliver technical information in an approachable, open and collaborative style.
In her career Caroline has been a Director with a record of achievement gained managing a variety of dispersed services in differing senior management roles since 1998. Caroline is Motivated, positive and communicates well at all levels with the ability to deliver technical information in an approachable, open and collaborative style.
Caroline is Client focused, works effectively under pressure, leads from the front via a hands on approach, with the strategic vision and drive to inspire the team to complete projects on time and within budget.
Areas of Expertise
- CQC compliance
- Relationship building with Local authorities and CQC
- Change management
- Development and administration of a management system
- Leading on safeguarding, MCA & Dols
- Preparing business plans
- Leading on business relationships and engagement including account management and business support to ensure effective retention and growth.
- Level 2 In Counselling Skills
- CMI Approved Level 7 Strategic Leadership
- Diploma Level 5 Leadership for Health and Social Care
- BA Hons Major in Psychology Minor in Socio-legal
- Access to Degrees Humanities
- City and Guilds Word-Processing
- ISO 9001