0330 818 9888
Trisha is an experienced care professional whose background in the care sector goes back to 1993.
She has an excellent track record of turning around failing services or developing care homes to realise their full potential. She is very capable at leading large teams spread over several dispersed locations.
Her care home management experience equips her to step in and take over in a crisis – or to mentor and develop existing care home managers.
She is skilled in dealing with CQC inspectors, Local Authority monitoring and safeguarding teams and a wide range of other care sector professionals.
Areas of Expertise
- Turning around failing care homes
- Ensuring CQC compliance
- Care home management
- Team leadership
- Mentoring and training care home managers
- Crisis management
- HR issues and legislation
- Financial performance benchmarking
- NVQ 2-5 in Social Care
- NVQ 4 RMA
- Train the Trainer Manual Handling
- Currently studying Management Level 7