0330 818 9888
Trish is an experienced care professional whose background in the care sector goes back to 1993.
Trish has an excellent track record of turning around failing services or developing care homes to realise their full potential. Trish is very capable at leading large teams spread over several dispersed locations. Trish has excellent interpersonal skills, which enables her to lead teams effectively.
Her care home management experience equips her to mentor and develop existing care home managers.
Trish is skilled in dealing with CQC inspectors, Local Authority monitoring and safeguarding teams and a wide range of other care sector professionals.
Trish has vast experience of developing and implementing service improvement plans for services, and has attention to detail.
Areas of Expertise
- Team Leadership
- Turning around failing homes
- Ensuring CQC Compliance
- Mentoring and Training care home managers
- Crisis Management
- HR Issues and legislation
- Mock CQC Audits
- Developing and Implementing Service Improvement plans
- Developing Governance Systems for Services
- NVQ 2-5 In Health and Social care
- NVQ 4 RMA Award
- Train the Trainer Moving and Handling
- Currently Studying Management Level 7