Public Health England (PHE) is running a series of coronavirus webinars over the next few days – aimed specifically at care homes in London.
The coronavirus webinars will provide basic training for care home staff on coronavirus and the implications of COVID-19 for both care home staff and residents. The webinars will explain the routes of transmission, how to apply infection control measures, and the transmission precautions needed in care home settings.
- The webinars are delivered over over Skype
- Each webinar is the same – so join one at a time that is convenient for you
- 45 minutes long, including time for questions
- If you do not have access to Skype, you can dial in by phone and follow the slides
- There are eight webinars taking place from 25th to 27th March 2020
- Select your coronavirus webinar and register using the link below
- Registration is for one individual, but one person can register for a workplace and then watch the webinar with other colleagues
- Joining instructions will be sent a few hours before the webinar
- Where possible, use Skype so that you can see the trainer and the slides and interact if you want to
The coronavirus webinars are free, but delegates need to register in advance to join them.
|Coronavirus and Care Home Settings – webinars|
|Date and time||Registration link|
|25/03/2020 – 12 midday||https://webinar1-coronavirus-carehomesettings.eventbrite.co.uk|
|25/03/2020 – 2pm||https://webinar2-coronavirus-carehomesettings.eventbrite.co.uk|
|25/03/2020 – 4pm||https://webinar3-coronavirus-carehomesettings.eventbrite.co.uk|
|26/03/2020 – 9am||https://webinar4-coronavirus-carehomesettings.eventbrite.co.uk|
|26/03/2020 – 11am||https://webinar5-coronavirus-carehomesettings.eventbrite.co.uk|
|26/03/2020 – 1pm||https://webinar6-coronavirus-carehomesettings.eventbrite.co.uk|
|26/03/2020 – 3pm||https://webinar7-coronavirus-carehomesettings.eventbrite.co.uk|
|27/03/2020 – 11am||https://webinar8-coronavirus-carehomesettings.eventbrite.co.uk|