0330 818 9888
Eunice is a highly experienced and qualified care professional with over 15 years’ experience of care home management.
Eunice is a highly experienced and qualified care professional with over 15 years’ experience of care home management, including multi sites. Eunice has extensive knowledge in leading a multi-disciplinary team, formulating and implementing high quality care for people with complex needs, dementia and learning and physical disabilities.
Eunice has a wealth of experience in conducting Audits in line with the KLOES, as well as responding to NOP and NOD notices. Eunice is proficient with carrying out turn around projects as well as interim management.
Areas of Expertise
- Interim Management
- Response to CQC for NOD/NOP
- Care planning
- Mock CQC Audits
- Level 3 in preparing to teach in the lifelong learning sector
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- BSc Hons in Epilepsy Care
- NVQ4 RMA Award
- Diploma in higher education (Nursing studies) Learning disabilities