Are you ready for 2021? You may still be reeling from everything 2020 has thrown at the care-home sector, but if you want commercial success in 2021, there is unfortunately no time to rest. Positioning your care home to be able to take advantage of the opportunities and overcome the challenges that 2021 may present means planning now. Our free webinar will help you understand the steps you need to take to enjoy a commercially successful 2021.
Strategic planning for care home commercial success webinar: the details
When: Thursday 26th November, 10.30-11.45am
Where: Zoom – you will be sent the link when you book your place
- Care home providers
- Care home owners
- Senior care home management teams including regional managers
- Care home finance directors
- Care home investors
The Fulcrum care home experts
Our panel of care home specialists will share their complementary expertise. This will cover all the key areas of 2021 strategic management planning you need to be addressing.
- Kima Sutherland Dee: A former CQC Inspector and Inspector Manager, Kima has more than 30 years’ experience in the adult social care sector.
- Patricia Gooden-Husbands: A licensed Dementia Mapper, Patricia is a specialist in dementia care, managing Behavioural and Psychological Symptoms of Dementia.
- Philip Osman: With a long career as a solicitor and company secretary, Fulcrum’s non-executive director specialises in effective strategic governance, ensuring compliance and risk management.
What you’ll gain: a foundation for care home commercial success in 2021
We’ve no doubt that you’ve got your plans in place for how you will continue to manage the immediate coronavirus challenges. So, we are going to focus on the three other Cs that will be crucial to commercial success in the care sector in 2021:
- Compliance: With evidence of tougher ratings from the CQC and the new inspection methodology, ensuring compliance with regulations will be essential to make sure you don’t risk your care home rating.
- Confidence: Public confidence in the care sector has taken a battering this year; restoring it will be essential for increasing your occupancy rates and ensuring you attract and retain quality staff.
- Commercials: Compliance and confidence feed into the commercials of your care home, but we’ll also explore the key opportunities 2021 will present and how you can position your care home to take advantage of them.
We’ll also have a Q&A session to ensure your key challenges are addressed. But we’re also delighted to offer free 15-minute calls with one of our experts. These take place via phone or video if there are some specific issues you would like to discuss 121.